Перейти к содержимому

Заказали книги Ольги Валяевой?

Теперь вы можете отслеживать свой заказ по его номеру или по адресу электронной почты, на которую он был сделан:

Фотография

Прошу помощи для русско-американской медицинской ассоциации

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 vuk

vuk

Участник

• PipPip
  • 23 сообщений
  • 0 Спасибо
Вашингтон США

Отправлено 21 мая 2014 - 21:28

Прошу помощи, но не для себя. Организаторы этой ассоциации наши хорошие знакомые. Они действительно работают и помогают многим детям. Но сейчас, в связи с соответствующей политической ситуацией дела идут прямо сказать не очень хорошо...
Цитирую письмо по английски:

Dear friends…

and colleagues,

For the last 20 years I was working hard building RAMA (Russian American Medical Association).
It was incorporated as a formal 501©(3) non-profit in 2002 in Ohio.
We run several medical and surgical projects alone and with our partners in pediatric and adult heart surgery, other surgical specialties, neonatology and medicine in 7 cities in Russia and 3 other FSU countries.
Recent events in Russia (first - Olympics, than Crimea and Ukraine) changed the landscape completely. Simply speaking we ran out of money and Russia is not helping. At the moment, we have enough funds for one project in a single location only.
I do not get paid for this, but instead I put my own money into this work and I am not asking for your personal donations. What I am asking about is for you to spread the word among your colleagues, may be among the company reps you work with etc. etc. In the past we were able to get
donations of medications, instruments, equipment and money. I will greatly
appreciate any help and connections.
A lot of patients young and old need our help and we cannot stop.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Boris Vinogradsky, MD, FACS
General and
Trauma Surgery
Cleveland, OH
www.russiansurgeon.com
Chairman of the Board
Russian American Medical Association (RAMA)
www.russiandoctors.org

Темы с аналогичным тегами помощь, дети, лечение

Предназначение

Подписаться на подарки